Thursday, June 9, 2011

The best thing that has happened to me

When my parents told with me that I can go to American. I thought it is the best thing in my life. I am a history teacher in middle school in Taiwan. I already worked over five years. I really wanted to take a rest for long time since nine months ago. Therefore, I made some plans about my future and I told these to my parents.  My parents gave me a lot of suggestions about my plans. I am glad to go to Georgia Institute of Technology. I met some friendly teachers and some funny classmates. Actually, I made a lot of new friends when I came here. Everyone came from different countries. We had different backgrounds, cultures and religions. We can change our knowledge and a few interesting things. Coming to Georgia Institute of Technology is the best thing that has happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment