Monday, June 27, 2011

I like to live in a small town

I like to live in a small town. Some people like to live in a small town. Others prefer a big city. But a small town is the best choose for me. I came from a big city which name is Taipei in Taiwan. Taipei is a capital city. I have been lived there around twenty-four years. When I was childhood and I already stayed in a big city. I didn’t like to live in a big city. The first reason, a big city has so many cars and people that we often can hear much noise. The second reason, there has much pollution in a big city. Maybe like air pollution, water pollution or air pollution. Especially is air pollution, a big city always has heavy air pollution in everywhere. Sometime we cannot breathe fresh air. Two years ago, I moved to a small town with my brother. This is an important thing in my life. A small town gave a lots good felling. It doesn’t have many high buildings and I always can see many green plants and colorful flowers here. There have some helpful neighbors who can care about you in this small town. When you have a few questions and you can ask your neighbors. When I lived in a small town and I felt that I can get more freedom. Therefore, living in a small town is the best choice for me.              

No comments:

Post a Comment